Stuv 21-125 large wood stove
- Heats up to: 1,800 square feet
- Hearth pad requirement: Ember Protection
- Maximum Log Size: 40"
- 8.4' cubic firebox
- Glass Width: 42 1/8"
- Glass Height: 21 1/16"
- Hybrid - Ambiance fire or auxiliary heating
- Versatile convection system
- Accessible mechanical components
- Not Approved for Mobile Homes
- Email for Quote
Stûv 21 wood fireplaces are manufactured to blend into the decor, the fire becomes the center of attraction. These modern fireplace models also feature a retractable window that can be raised or lowered for an open or closed fire. They have a guillotine glass window. There is no frame at the bottom to affect the view of the fire. Only a delicate steel frame delimits the combustion chamber of these units, providing a wider view of the fire. They come in many sizes and are available in single or double-sided format to allow for multiple architectural integrations. Due to their very large combustion chamber, Stûv 21 wood fireplaces offer abundant warmth and atmosphere at all times.