Regency I1500 small wood insert
Heats up to: 1,200 square feet
Log Size: 18"
Burn Time: Up to 8 hrs
- 1.3 cubic firebox
- Qualifies for 30% BioMass Tax Credit. Including Installation!
Small Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert
The Regency Cascades i1500 small hybrid wood burning fireplace insert, featuring Eco-Boost triple burn technology, is perfect for sealing a drafty fireplace that isn’t quite big enough for a standard sized insert or where a more compact style heater is required. This catalytic insert offers an increase in efficiency, burn-times, and most importantly dramatically reduces emissions to an astonishing 1.0 gram/hour. The Regency Cascades i1500 is backed by the industry’s best warranty on both the stove and catalytic combustor.
i1500 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Air & bypass safe operation tool
- Digital catalytic temperature monitor helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst