Jotul F 500 Oslo w/arches V3 large wood stove
- Heats up to: 2,300 square feet
- Hearth pad requirement: Ember Protection
- Log Size: 24"
- Burn Time: Up to 10 hrs
- 2.54 cubic firebox
- Approved for Mobile Homes
- Email for quote
- Qualifies for 26% Biomass Tax Credit. Includes Installation!
Two time Vesta award winner, including Best in Show and Best New Technology, The Jøtul F 500 V3 Oslo CF now offers an unobstructed view of the fire as well. Utilizing patented (“Patent No. 10,788,216”) Jøtul Fusion™ Technology, the F 500 V3 Oslo was able to combine the best aspects of a typical non-catalytic wood stove with ground breaking Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor technology to create a clean burning wood stove that operates without the need for a bypass. The absence of a combustor bypass allows the F 500 V3 Oslo to operate in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- Jøtul Fusion™ technology reates a clean burning woodstove that operates without the need for a bypass
- Closer clearances to combustibles than “Hybrids” because there is no open bypass mode
- Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor creates minimal flow resistance, eliminating "back puffing" and draft sensitivity